1. The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
2. ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
3. All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
4. Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
5. Please note that the maximum weight of any passenger should not exceed 120 kg.
6. The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
7. Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
8. Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
9. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
10. Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
11. Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
12. Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
13. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
14. Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
15. For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.